– Allowed smoking indoors
– Not kid friendly
– crowded on a Friday night, so get there before the dinner seating to get the better service
– Waiter spoke Arabic and Turkish, but the manager spoke English well and he helped us. All waitstaff was friendly and accommodating despite
- Meza platter was about 50/50 on good taste
– great main meal taste
– menu was in Turkish only and not enough pictures to understand what you want. This place could cater to tourists more if they offered the menu in other languages.
– Menu showed desserts that they later said they did not have (baklava and Kenafe), so we went elsewhere for Tea and dessert
– Nice Turkish atmosphere; cold restaurant facility and they will offer you blankets to use as you dine
- one interesting note, the Turks on trip advisor did not rate this place too highly
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.