We arrived at the Chateau from nearby Brive airport, and were warmly welcomed and upgraded to a river view room which was gorgeous, luxurious and ice cold , welcome given it was 33 outside. Overall wonderful stay: food excellent , grounds beautiful, pool relaxing , staff friendly and attentive. No faults, we will be back. It really is a marvellous place to stay. Stand outs were excellent breakfast on the terrace, drinks by the pool, fabulous dinners .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tower is so close to the Dordogne river that it feels like the Chateau could almost topple into ... All our rooms are stylishly decorated with period furniture, four poster beds, secretaire desks, traditional parquet floors but complemented by the most modern amenities like jacuzzi-style bathtubs. Practically all enjoy grandiose views of the Dordogne Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion so you can book your Chateau de la Treyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Treyne Hotel Souillac
- Chateau De La Treyne Souillac