Just returned from a short three night stay at the Chateau and I can honestly say we loved every bit of it! The service, the food, the staff and the rooms were excellent! The views of the gardens and river were so beautiful, plus we had excellent weather which always makes everything even better! Our room was large and our bathroom was in the turret of the castle which was so different and really neat! So, very old chateau, but all modern conveniences. I would highly recommend a stay here, we will remember this beautiful spot always!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tower is so close to the Dordogne river that it feels like the Chateau could almost topple into ... All our rooms are stylishly decorated with period furniture, four poster beds, secretaire desks, traditional parquet floors but complemented by the most modern amenities like jacuzzi-style bathtubs. Practically all enjoy grandiose views of the Dordogne Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion and Ebookers so you can book your Chateau de la Treyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Treyne Hotel Souillac
- Chateau De La Treyne Souillac