Another year another visit. Some new faces, but wonderful smiles from all. As before still no turn down, and perhaps the quality of the lined could do with a bit of an upgrade, also the pillows. Service is excellent, rooms a spotless, as are the bathrooms. Julie is as always..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The building dates from the 17th century, nestling at the heart of the village of Puligny-Montrachet. An interior garden and a spacious lounge are invitations to draw corks and taste. But what really defines the character of the place are the 13 spacious, light-filled bedrooms. These have been designed as intimate, comfortable spaces, where flat-screen TV, internet-access, DVD-players, air-conditioning and inside shutters are standard.One might choose a documentary about a famous, local wine, or from the wide choice available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your La Maison d'Olivier Leflaive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison d`Olivier Leflaive Hotel Puligny-Montrachet
- La Maison D'Olivier Leflaive Puligny-Montrachet, France - Burgundy