It is a number of years since we last stayed here and there have been many improvements. The new restaurant and wine bar are lovely and the ambience, service and food are very good indeed. Our wine expert opined that it would have been good if there had been some older reds on the menu but overall the wine selection is good and not too expensive. Our room was somewhat basic with quite thin walls so we were aware of other guests in neighbouring rooms to some extent. But overall an excellent base to explore this wonderful region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a famous Burgundy wine-producing village in the heart of the Côte de Beaune, Le Montrachet is the gateway to all the pleasures of an exceptional region. In an incomparable setting, Le Montrachet offers you a genuine Burgundian experience: outstanding wines, authentic cuisine, warmth and expertise. Just a few kilometres from Beaune and its famous Hospices and also close to numerous wineries well known to lovers of Burgundy wine the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Montrachet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrachet Hotel Puligny-Montrachet
- Le Montrachet Puligny-Montrachet, France - Burgundy