We love white Burgundies, so understandably we were excited about our trip here along with 20 other food & wine lovers. Our room on the third level had a view of the large open area to the north of the hotel. The bed was very comfortable and the room very clean, however we had a small bathroom with only a hand-held shower. Dining with a group of 20 can be a challenge, but the chef's menu for us was well-prepared and paired nicely with our selection of pinot noir and white Burgundies. Breakfast was beautifully presented and the staff attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a famous Burgundy wine-producing village in the heart of the Côte de Beaune, Le Montrachet is the gateway to all the pleasures of an exceptional region. In an incomparable setting, Le Montrachet offers you a genuine Burgundian experience: outstanding wines, authentic cuisine, warmth and expertise. Just a few kilometres from Beaune and its famous Hospices and also close to numerous wineries well known to lovers of Burgundy wine the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Montrachet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrachet Hotel Puligny-Montrachet
- Le Montrachet Puligny-Montrachet, France - Burgundy