This is the perfect overnight stop from London to South of France. It had recently added a new restaurant with terrace serving a huge choice of local Montrachet wines and a cheese board to die for. Rooms are comfortable and a good size just love this hotel.
A great little village to sample the local wines!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a famous Burgundy wine-producing village in the heart of the Côte de Beaune, Le Montrachet is the gateway to all the pleasures of an exceptional region. In an incomparable setting, Le Montrachet offers you a genuine Burgundian experience: outstanding wines, authentic cuisine, warmth and expertise. Just a few kilometres from Beaune and its famous Hospices and also close to numerous wineries well known to lovers of Burgundy wine the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Montrachet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrachet Hotel Puligny-Montrachet
- Le Montrachet Puligny-Montrachet, France - Burgundy