other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
LIVE!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

365zeevm
Accra, Ghana
“Mr ”
Reviewed 6 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

I made a booking trough booking .com 110$ per night. I called the hotel before leaving Accra they confirmed my booking. On arrival in the hotel the receptionist told me she knows nothing about my booking. I had to pay the full price of 130$
The 20 $ is not the issue it is the attitude.
They know it is evening and you not going to go back to accra. That is why they do that.
I cannot find any way to contact Booking.com
Overall the rooms are on the small size. But it is clean. Everything is very expensive in the hotel.

Travellers are raving about these Akosombo hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing