We stayed at the campsite of Kalahari Anib Lodge as a 1-night stopover between the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park and Sesriem and we really enjoyed our stay! We were really happy we could use the restaurant of the lodge after cooking ourselves for 8 days in the Kgalagadi so we really made use of it. We had lunch and dinner on the day of arrival and breakfast at the day of departure and it was all very tasty. It's a bigger lodge than for example Bagatelle that's in the same area so it's a bit less personal but the staff was very welcoming and really tried to make us feel at home. We didn't take part in any game drives or walks so I can't say anything about that, we just relaxed in the gardens with a drink while checking our email and stuff like that.
The campsite itself was very, very good! It has a private shower, toilet, braai and kitchen area and also has nice bushveld views. And last but not least, it's all really affordable!! So if you are in the area it really is a great place to stay, especially if you're on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kalahari Anib Lodge lies like a lush green oasis in the midst of red Kalahari dunes. The restaurant and chalets are arranged around a shaded courtyard with a large swimming pool. 52 rooms(30 Twin Standard, 17 Twin Comfort and 5 Family Comfort Rooms) with a private veranda are available for tour groups. Located about 30 km northeast of Mariental the lodge makes for a perfect stopover on the way south. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Kalahari Anib Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalahari Anib Hotel Mariental
- Kalahari Anib Lodge Namibia/Mariental