We have just returned from a week at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone wanting a relaxing break. The rooms are very clean and spacious ( we had a family room - 2 adults, 2 children 7& 5) and are all sea facing and the food is typical of an all-inclusive break - good enough, plenty of variety but not brilliant etc. The complex is directly on the beach which was great for us as the kids loved going in the sea. You can walk from the hotel along the beach all the way into Jandia itself and feed the chipmunks on the way. (this takes about 1hr but worth doing) . The hotel is about 7Km outside of Jandia itself. The pool was freezing but not so cold as to stop the kids wanting to go in. The only thing to consider re this hotel is that it is mainly aimed at Spanish or German guests - we were literally the only english people there. Not something that bothered us as we just wanted to chill out for a week but the kids were abit disappointed as they usually make friends by the pool or at the mini disco and the language barrier made this impossible for them. Overall a lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SBH Club Paraíso Playa is a modern hotel in the Esquinzo Beach, a hotel to enjoy the holiday, with activities designed for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SBH Club Paraiso Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Club Paraiso Playa Hotel Marabu
- Sunrise Hotel Fuerteventura
- Sunrise Hotel Paraiso Playa
- SBH Club Paraiso Playa Fuerteventura, Spain