I've just arrived from this hotel after spending a week there, and I we spent a wonderful time there. The hotel is a bit isolated, so if you want to explore other places in Fuerteventura you have to rent a car or buy a trip. In that way you may visit the whole island, or even visit nearest Canary Islands. If you like to walk along the beach you may visit Morro Jable in the south - nice, small town with a wonderful sandy beach. But at first, you have to check high tide report, which is available at reception desk, because tides may block your way! The weather is sunny though sometimes a bit windy, but rainfall is rather unlikely.
I found the staff very firendly, and food tasty. There are bar available near the pool, so you may have your lunch there. Many activities are available at the hotel, such as aerobics, tennis, archery. The gym is also at your disposal. Generally speaking, I recommend this hotel, and personally would go back for a holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SBH Club Paraíso Playa is a modern hotel in the Esquinzo Beach, a hotel to enjoy the holiday, with activities designed for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your SBH Club Paraiso Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Club Paraiso Playa Hotel Marabu
- Sunrise Hotel Fuerteventura
- Sunrise Hotel Paraiso Playa
- SBH Club Paraiso Playa Fuerteventura, Spain