I spend two weeks in SBH Paraiso Playa hotel and I am very pleased with my holiday. Food was very good, buffet every time was full and there was great selection of different dishes. Hotel has got three pools, always clean and never too crowded. Sunbeds near the pool are free of charge and there are lots of them. You can use gym, sauna and steam room for free. Beach near hotel is stunning, ocean amazing. Sunbeds on the beach cost 13 euro and they do not belong to the hotel. Is very difficult to sunbathe on the beach due to strong winds, but it is perfect for swimming and other sport activities( be prepared to see lots of naked people there). Reception is friendly, but not too helpfull. On our first day we could not find restaurant and there is true labirynth. No one showed us around, but maybe we expect too much. There is no luggage porters as well. Bar staff always helpfull and skilled. Hotel and rooms are very clean. Please be aware, that Internet and safe are very expensive. Please note they do not provide bottled water in the room. Water costs one euro two litres in the hotel shop or you can go the shop by bus. Animation programme is poor and don't except too much. Although I saw active animators with teenagers( Roy )and small children. There are fitness and dance classes with Szylvia , but every day they are almost the same. Every day there is as well showtime, unfortunately very poor. Animators 7-8 of them are dancing and pretending to sing from the tape(Grease, Cabaret).Mondays you will see hired dancers or circus artists. Please note that hotel is mainly focused on German speaking guests. Italian animators two girls hired by inviaggi are very active and always helpfull. Erica an Melly always work on Saturdays when hotel animators have day off. Girls on that day provide entertainment for everyone. To summarise service and hotel is very good, but you can see they struggle with crisis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SBH Club Paraíso Playa is a modern hotel in the Esquinzo Beach, a hotel to enjoy the holiday, with activities designed for all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your SBH Club Paraiso Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Club Paraiso Playa Hotel Marabu
- Sunrise Hotel Fuerteventura
- Sunrise Hotel Paraiso Playa
- SBH Club Paraiso Playa Fuerteventura, Spain