“One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in!”
Review of Hesperia Lanzarote

Hesperia Lanzarote
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Puerto Calero
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Up to now this has been a Superb first family holiday, we have had excellent service, staff are all extremely friendly and welcoming and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. This is are third day here and everyday since we got here the maids have been in to our room and we have come back to clean bedding and fresh towels. The food is outstanding, especially the omelettes and buffet of fresh fruit every morning! Fabulous location as you are not far away from shops/restaurants but you feel you have lots of privacy as the hotel has it's own complex, you don't have to really move to get the important things a holiday needs.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Tomthorn
Pablo_Rey_Rodriguez, General Manager at Hesperia Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Hesperia Lanzarote on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services and facilities provided at the resort and the exclusive area of Puerto Calero.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back and I would like I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy Christmas and a happy New Year.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stayed there in May 2014.
It is in a lovely location, nice and quiet, but within walking distance of a few bars & restaurants, should you wish to go out at night.
Also only about half an hours walk from Puerto del carmen, a coastal walk, which is nice.
The whole of the Hotel was nice, lovely staff, very nice breakfast too.
Pool bar & snacks were very nice too.
Lovely views too

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank andy b

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your stay with us at Hesperia Lanzarote on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to read that our team was able to make your every moment at Hesperia Lanzarote a very special. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they are equally happy to hear that you had an amazing holiday with us.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My boyfriend and I visited Hesperia for 4 nights and five days for a celebratory/ relaxing holiday. We were all inclusive, which I would highly recommend as the food and drinks were amazing! There is so much choice for food including freshly cooked meats and fish (fresh veal and swordwish at lunch, cooked just how you want it!). Don't be afraid to ask the bar staff for interesting drinks, Damien and Christina were especially friendly and know how to make a great cocktail! The hotel also offers you two meals in their a le carte restaurants where they had the most amazing steak, still all included in the package.

All the staff are very friendly and cater for your needs. The concierge Albert and Cristian were extremely helpful and can help you book excursions and activities. We went on the short trip to Timanfaya national park and rented bikes from the hotel which was a great way to get around. We only really ventured to the local towns, but if we were there for longer probably would have gone further afield as it is fairly quiet around the hotel. However this was perfect for a quiet getaway as it was very tranquil and peaceful.

The grounds of the hotel were extensive and beautiful, with plenty of places to relax in or out of the sun. I would recommend the heated pool though as the others were quite chilly! There are some mountains to the right overlooking the sea which are good to explore with some spectacular views. The only downside to the hotel was the spa. It is quite expensive and all inside. It was very relaxing, but on a budget I wouldn't really say its worth the money.

Overall we had a lovely holiday with far too much eating and drinking. I would highly recommend Hesperia Hotel for a relaxing and beautiful getaway.

Room Tip: There is entertainment in the evenings, so for family's with children with earlier bedtimes, per...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Aibritton

Dear Guest

Our prime focus is to provide efficient, warm and friendly service to all our guests and your mention about these services is very encouraging and a great reward for the entire team. Thank you for the very detailed feedback and mentioning so many positive elements about the resort.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Excellent hotel across the board ... staff very pleasant, hotel spotless, fabulous views & superb food ... fantastic for a chill out holiday. Would return in a heartbeat !! PS I'm writing this review whilst still at the hotel ...

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank STUART G

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services and facilities provided at the resort.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed for a long weekend beginning on June, with my sister and cousin, the hotel is stunning, the room was okay, bathroom slightly small and I wasn't keen on the sliding clouded glass door for the bathroom, but overall okay.
The staff were amazing, really friendly and approachable, namely Dario, Christain the concierge who helped us choose a tour on the island. We had all inclusive, being a vegetarian I wasn't disappointed, poolside bar, and two or three pools to choose from!
I would recommend a flight that would get you there around check in which is 3pm, as we had to wait, although being able to have lunch and relax by the pool wasn't a bad wait.
I'd recommend the hotel for couples and small groups looking for a chilled, private relaxing time, the spa was super too! Then if you need a night out going into the Centre was only about 15mins with a taxi for about 8 euro.

I would love to return.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony facing the sea for a better view, or the back of the hotel for a quieter time.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Puja K
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel at the end of May and I must say that we really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were very polite and the concierge were very informative. We were treated very well with almost all our requests being fulfilled. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here, its got a great location being 5 mins away from a very nice beach. There were 3 staff members that were memorable to us, Joseba, Albert and Christian as they treated us especially well going out of their way to make sure we had a good stay.

Room Tip: Choose the sea view room, definitely worth the extra cost!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kushil L

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stayed here in May 2014, myself my 3 adult children there partners and my 3 grand children.
Altogether a party of 9.
We arrived at 12.30pm very tired and hungry and with a 7 month old baby.
We was told our rooms were not ready and had to wait.
This was very disappointment as the hotel knew what time we was arriving, and with small children.
Once this was sorted the holiday went from strength to strength
The food was lovely the staff brilliant and the kids entertainment superb.
The rooms are. Little tired but the rest of the holiday was lovely.
The all inclusive is well worth it, with 90% of all drinks being all inclusive.
Would recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Sda. Ida is worth paying the extr for or you could end up with a car park view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
#29 of 91 in Puerto Del Carmen
Occidental Lanzarote Mar
Occidental Lanzarote Mar
#13 of 38 in Costa Teguise

Been to Hesperia Lanzarote? Share your experiences!