“Fantastic!”

Squalo Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Squalo Diving Center, situated in the pleasant location of Puerto Calero, in the south east of the island. It is one of the most exclusive areas of Lanzarote; only ten minutes away from the airport and one minute away from our boat.With the combination of the best possible diving conditions, along with the superior diving facilities, we aim to offer the best diving experience on Lanzarote.
Lanarkshire
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Just returned and these guys were amazing.
My other half dives as well as my 11 year old but I don't, however they both went for dives in the ocean and I went with the instructor on a DSD and i didn't do to badly due to his patience and encouragement.
Highly professional and list of fun.

Thanks guys

Visited July 2014

Luxembourg
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great Diving and Friendly Instructor”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and daughter completed their advanced open water diving qualification with Squalo.
I was only a passive participant on my family's deep and navigational dives - me sitting on the beach and jetty at Puerto del Carmen.
The dive instructor was really friendly and encouraging. My family tells me that there was plenty to see and they had a great time and felt they were in good hands at all times.

Visited May 2014
Bydgoszcz, Poland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“just perfect”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We've spent three diving days (7 dives) with Squalo (and Lolo) and it were remarkable days. Perfect organization on the land and surface - we got dressed in wet suits in the center and after few minutes in a bus we were at the diving place; no one sees as you fight with suit :-)
We dived with Lolo - he is as a very good guide under the water and really friendly and jolly men.
I really recommend Squalo if you want do dive in Lanzarote.

Visited May 2014