We Stayed For 10 Nights 10th-20th July As our Annual Holiday.
We were recommended this hotel by a friend who has been before and we were not disappointed.
On arrival At around 9.30pm In the Impressive Reception area we were ushered into the Restaurant for the evening meal before we checked in as last service is around 10pm which was a very good selection buffet considering our late arrival.
The room was clean and very well appointed(284)we were at the end of the building quite a way from the hotel entrance which was ok for us but if you have mobility issues request a room nearer the entrance.
Staff in the hotel were very friendly Happy(seem like they Love What They Do) and accommodating and extremely efficient working there roles.
We Were Given a Free one day spar Pass which was a really nice experience..do it you will enjoy.
Pools were clean and amazing.
The piano bar Enjoyed fantastic views of the volcanic hills .
There were also some great shows in the hotel concert room.
There was a Marina within a short walk downwards but is a bit of a steep walk back up .
Information given in the hotel seemed accurate and there was a free bus to and from Puerto del Carmen a few times a day...the promenade walks are lovely.
There is also a cliff path To Puerto Del Carmen for the more energetic(about 1.2 hours for us)over varying terrain offering Great photo opportunities.
Puerto Calero is a quiet Area With a few pubs and restaurants .
One Bad point to note was the reserving of unattended sun beds (we sat around the pool on our first day and there were reserved beds NEVER used the whole day)We even seen people reserving them at 11.30 pm when we were returning to our room The HOTEL needs to address this Somehow.
We Had A Great Holiday Here And would come back.
:) :) :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for complete relaxation in a luxurious setting in the Canary Islands, allow yourself to be won over by the charms of the Hotel Costa Calero Talaso & SPA, a magical holiday resort built in 2004 and featuring details of Lanzarote's traditional architecture and lush tropical gardens of 27.000m2. The wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean to be enjoyed from our delightful hotel are an invitation to rest and relaxation on Lanzarote, although we also have a modern Talaso& SPA Centre providing an active pool, Roman Baths and beauty and thalasso treatments, a new concept in spas to restore mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Costa Calero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Puerto Calero
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Calero
- Iberostar Costa Calero
- Hotel Costa Calero Lanzarote/Puerto Calero