Wonderful visit to this hotel on AI basis. Staff are extremely hard working and pleasant and are a credit to the hotel. The amount of repeat visitors speaks for itself. This was our second visit and we would like to return at some point in the future. Some other reviewers go into a lot of detail so I won't repeat except to say, we had a wonderful time and would not hesitate to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for complete relaxation in a luxurious setting in the Canary Islands, allow yourself to be won over by the charms of the Hotel Costa Calero Talaso & SPA, a magical holiday resort built in 2004 and featuring details of Lanzarote's traditional architecture and lush tropical gardens of 27.000m2. The wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean to be enjoyed from our delightful hotel are an invitation to rest and relaxation on Lanzarote, although we also have a modern Talaso& SPA Centre providing an active pool, Roman Baths and beauty and thalasso treatments, a new concept in spas to restore mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Costa Calero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Puerto Calero
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Calero
- Iberostar Costa Calero
- Hotel Costa Calero Lanzarote/Puerto Calero