We had a wonderful stay at Papagayo. Beautiful location with mountain views, the hosteria is a good place for relaxing, horse riding, climbing Cotopaxi and more. The staff are great people. The food was delicious. The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable, and there's also a fun jacuzzi(: I truly recommend this place, one of the best in South America!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This colonial hosteria accommodation near the volcano Cotopaxi does not only offer magnificent views of the untouched countryside, but also gives you the possibility to experience the culture of the Andes local communities. Whether you just want to relax or to explore the landscape actively, our Hosteria is the best place to start. At the altitude of 3200m you can comfortably acclimatize and prepare yourself for the climbing of Cotopaxi, Ilinizas o Chimborazo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hosteria-PapaGayo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostería Papagayo Cotopaxi
- Hosteria-PapaGayo South Ecuador/Machachi