“Beautiful Sunday Roast”

Buddies Bar
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Cuisines: Pizza, International, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Buddies in the Yumbo Centre is one of the longest established businesses in Playa del Ingles. We open from 10:00 in the morning for food and drinks and serve British and international meals and pizzas all day until 22:00h. Our friendly bar is open until 02:30h with a good selection of wine and spirits, regular special drink offers for cocktails and beers. Buddies was awarded Best Day Venue by GLAY, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 as well as best restaurant 2014. Our staff have also received various awards from GLAY over the past five years for their service and friendliness.
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Ate here a few times whilst visiting for the week, Breakfast in my eyes is the best on the island, But if you do manage to visit buddies on a Sunday then you have to try the Sunday Roast, Beautiful tasty and great value for money, staff here are so friendly that you'll want to keep visiting, Invited the chef Jason out to complement him on his great work

1  Thank RichieRich2017

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Its true that the service was nice, however taste of dishes was below average in my oppinion. I have expected more local bar with english food as well, but I felt like in a place with nothing special to offer. Generally overrated IMO.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Come here every time I visit the island the staff are always really friendly and helpful, the food and drink is always top notch

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Whenever we go to Buddies we have a relaxed time with quick service and good quality food and drink.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

What can I say excellent bar staff made me feel so welcome can’t remember there name but it was between November 23 - 30 I was there