The units are a little tired (peeling paint etc.) but are roomy and clean. Hot water readily available but the showerhead in our unit needed cleaning as a lot of the holes were blocked. Good sized balcony with table/chairs and a large clothes airer with pegs provided. We didn’t use the kitchen facilities, except for the fridge, but there appeared to be everything you would need to self-cater. Our apartment had a sea view but most would simply look over more units/pathways. Linen/towel change every three days when we were there. Small bar in pool area which closed the day before we left (22nd September). Full use of facilities at S’Algar Hotel and Hotel San Lluis where we also booked our taxi on day of departure – we were picked up at Vista Faro. Both hotels have free wifi and small selection of books in English, but none at Vista Faro. Also no laundry facilities as advertised, but we did find a laundry 5 minutes away with English owner. Apart from hotels mentioned above, restaurants are El Pirata and La Reina Isabel both of which are fine. The bar mentioned in other reviews was not open during our stay and we did not try the Asia Restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estos apartamentos en Menorca se encuentran frente al mar con unas vistas espectaculares a la Isla del Aire que le llevarán a un ambiente relajado y familiar. Perfectos para una escapada de fin de semana o unas vacaciones en familia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your PortBlue Vista Faro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Faro Apartments Hotel s`Algar
- PortBlue Vista Faro Spain/Minorca