“What a place!!!”
Review of Jul's

Jul's
Price range: US$53 - US$82
Description: Sharing, friendliness, music, food, drink, entertainment and live music... jul's is more than a restaurant, it's an experience for yourselves.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went there few days ago, what can I say!!
the food is one of my favourite, greek-mediterranean very original, very tasty.
The place is just amazing, the ambiance incredible. The staff very professional and friendly. I went there with my partner and I think it is both for couples and friends. I ll come back!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went for the first time a few days ago and we loved it! The restaurant is beautiful, the staff is very friendly and helpful and the food is excellent.

I really recommend this AMAZING place to anyone that will come to Ibiza, it was a such a great experience and we had the best night!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My new favorite place in ibiza, we went there with a big group of friends, the service was very good and very fast even we were a lottttt.
I really recommand the lamb chops, baklava,
veal chateaubriand et moelleux au chocolat (best in the world),
The atmosphere is very cosy, friendly staff
Also very nice cocktails selection perfect place for a date

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went there with a couple of friends , someone told us about this new place on the island , I think everybody should try it , service and food was perfect !! Music and design of the place on point !!
It’s definitely one of my best place !!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I asked my friends working at the Blue Marlin beach club about what new restaurants they've heard about. They all said the buzz was around newly opened Jul's restaurant not too far from Blue Marlin. So I decided to check out the buzzzzz...

The fenced in exterior belies the amazing and thoughtfully designed interior within. It almost seems like there are multiple ambiences/areas enclosed within this oasis, from the tiny stream with fish that you cross over at the entrance, to the outdoor comfortable couches near the live music stage, to the indoor fine dining seating. Not to mention the shop they have to sell various wares.

I started off with a mezcal cocktail: the "Dark and Smoky." It was a surprisingly and pleasantly refreshing drink.

The food was fantastic. While their menu has a variety of offerings, I settled on the Greek salad to start and lamb chops for the main. The Greek salad presentation was unique, and consistent with the seeming theme of the restaurant as a whole: hidden treasures enclosed in a deceptive exterior. The lamb was very tender and tasty as well.

There is a buzz surrounding the opening of Jul's and from my first-time visit, the buzz is well deserved.