“Excellent paella in a wonderful setting”
Review of Yemanja

Yemanja
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent paella in a wonderful setting”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great location and excellent paella … just a little more pricey than other beach restaurants in the area but the place is worth visiting and quality is better than many others.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Cameoe777

Brussels, Belgium
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Change of owner, now belongs to Blue Marlin”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Title says it all... Unfortunately the owner and family sold this great and all year open place to the 'chic' and very expensive neighbourg Blue Marlin, so check prices before ordering

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Amiga007
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Overpriced- very average food”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The place piggybacks on its neighbour Blue Marlin at the Cala. However, it was a let down for us. We read good reviews on the food but we found it extremely average. Service was poor at best, even if the restaurant wasn't that busy. Good views if the cala, though, and good for a romantic get out.

Visited August 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent food, beautiful beach setting”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

We've been coming there for years and this is my favorite restaurant in Ibiza: the food is always excellent (mejillones a la vinegra, pimientos de padron, paella de pescado and mejillones al gusto are our favourites). The Sangria de Cava is the best one I've ever drank ( we tried to make some at home, and can never achieve the same taste, dammit!).
Add to this an amazing location and you have the best restaurant of the island!
That being said, it is very busy in July-August, and the quality of service is not as good as it is during the rest of the year.
Music can be loud so I would advise to sit far from the speakers.

Visited September 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Outrageously rude staff”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Great food, location, atmosphere, but it's not helped by the staff. At best, sullen, at worst, astonishingly rude. Having been given the wrong bottle of wine, I asked to see the wine list to confirm the one I wanted to order. I was told I'd have to get it myself - apparently the bar man was too busy to do this, as he had a job to do. I refrained from mentioning this was probably part of his job. Once I'd pointed to the correct bottle, I was served it, sullenly, then charged Euro 10 more than was listed on the menu. When I queried this, he said there was a different price list between the bar and the restaurant. I pointed out that it would have been helpful to know about this, perhaps he could have given me the correct drinks menu, at which point he snatched the open bottle away and refused to acknowledge me further, to the amusement of everyone at the bar. It really was laughable behaviour. A hugely disappointing end to my last evening on the white isle.

Visited September 2012