“Breathtaking”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Amazing place, a MUST SEE in Ibiza. Perfect food, perfect drinks, and the best view on the island. GO!!!

1 Thank Andreaaks

• Polish first
Paris, France
“Amazing viewsite”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Such a beautiful place due to the sea side!! Wonderful cappucino Nice pizza regular sandwich ! But nô free wifi:( nô smile :(

Munich, Bayern, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome dinner with perfect sunset”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We had dinner at the Sunset Ashram and the whole package of service, food, taste and ambiente was perfect. The indian food was delicious (Chicken curry) and the service awesome. Best place to have a great sunset dinner.

1 Thank Bernhard S
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing food (but pricey!)”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We were recommended to go to Cala Comte beach and visited in July. It is a lovely beach with crystal clear warm sea however it was absolutely heaving but we did find a very small spot to put our towels down (there were 6 of us). We went up to the restaurant in the afternoon for a snack which was delicious, although it was a bit of a bun fight to find somewhere to sit with lots of musical chairs going on as it was soooo busy - that said when we did order the food it did not take to long to come out and like I said it was nice.

We loved the spot so much my partner and I decided to go for an evening meal on our recent 3 day mini break to Ibiza. We booked a table in advance to make sure we got a place however I think at this time of year we probably would have been ok just to have turned up. The food was quite pricey however we were definitely not disappointed. I had fillet steak marinated in Asian spices with wasabi mash my partner had cod on spicy lentils. We have eaten in some very good restaurants and we both thought that the food here was amazing, and we cannot fault our waiter either who was courteous and friendly and most helpful with menu selections.

As previous reviewers have said, there is an eclectic mix of people which I think adds to the appeal of the place which is just in the most wonderful spot with stunning sunset views. There is music playing and it really does have a lovely relaxing vibe and is great for people watching!

I will definitely return on my next visit to the island (and I will make sure I have budgeted for it). It was positively the best meal I have had in Ibiza (and I have been visiting on and off for the last 35 years!!)

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“great location & old school hippy vibe”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Beatiful place to view the sunset. A wonderfully diverse group of people - nose ringed and tattoos abound from those trying to be "Woodstock" - drunk lads straight from partees - tourist gawpers and dull couples trying to pretend they get it .But somehow it works. The food is inventive but never gee wizz and too much salt , but the delightful staff serve with such friendliness - particularly the handsome slightly grungy smiler who was so sweet to the two Japanese girls near us.
Well worth a visit but drink and snack rather than dine. Phone ahead to make sure you get a table.
And remember life is too short to be serious all the time - enjoy the sunset and be cool man.

• Visited September 2013