“Paradise”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Village Ibiza
“Paradise”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Just back after two weeks holiday and have to say this place is fantastic
Few points which did not bother me or my family . Rooms a bit on the small side and they are more 3 than 4 star standard . More important is they are clean and always had fresh towels. As with all holiday village getting a sun lounger is a problem people up at 6 o'clock reserving sun loungers not the hotels fault but they are a bit cramped .
Now for the important stuff food is out of this world fantastic variety which caters for every taste I never or any of our party of 4 adults and 4 kids had a bad meal .
Staff very friendly and could not do enough thank you for making me feel
like a VIP nothing ever was a problem
Entertainment was very good with the holiday entertainment team who for once had talent . We were lucky to stay over the 10 year anniversary so we had the Saturdays girl band which finished of with a huge fireworks display great we night, and when we got back to our room we had free Saturdays CD on the bed nice we touch.
Location is probably the best part for me 20 minutes transfer from the airport . Set at the end of a road with no through traffic so very quite. Only 2 minutes from the beach and 10 minutes from the shops. There is a bus stop right outside which runs on the hour every hour into San Antonio .
The hotel has magical views of the Ibiza sun set and the ocean truly beautiful .
I have been to Portugal holiday village Belidema which was terrible and Majorca which I also loved but have to say Ibiza tops them all for me
Would definitely recommend this place thank you for a beautiful relaxing holiday

• Stayed August 2014
6 Thank haw7777

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
London
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We extended our holiday and stayed 2 nights here after a week in Ibiza.
I called up and the delightful Hendrick was so accommodating. (It is very hard to find I have to warn you, as is everything in Ibiza!)

The place is beautiful, amazing views and charming staff. Within an hour they knew my room number, I didn't have to sign for anything.

Food is good, reasonable and portions are generous. We stayed in an ocean view double room which was beautiful and SPOTLESS.

Tennis was great although unbelievably windy as they are high up on a cliff which made it quite hilarious.

I would recommend this less-so for families due to lack space by the pool and quite a small pool but highly recommended for couples looking for a quiet base. Must hire a car to go anywhere, lots of parking.

Thank you to Hendrick who was fabulous and looked after us beautifully! I hope to come back soon!

Room Tip: Ocean view is worth it!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ILRP
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

One of the best hotels ever. Staff, rooms, food, atmosphere and the sun set were amazing. Can definetly recommend this place. This is Luxury Ibiza style.
Many great accesible beaches if you want to get away from the fantastic pool.

A good tip is to visit Can Pa for lunch,dinner or just a drink. 5 minutes away from the hotel.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DeanandMikael
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a week here. It is incredible. The location is perfect, overlooking the sea and surrounded by pine-covered hills. We stayed in the Imperial suite with sea/pool view and private terrace with sun loungers, which was amazing. The pool beautifully refreshing but not too cold. We are in the restaurant here and the food was fantastic. Great, genuine service. The owner invited us in warmly and was very attentive. Re he previous review about length of time to reply, we found Ibiza itself to be very very laid back, no one rushes to do anything! This hotel is outstanding I can't recommend it enough.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Alison B
Cologne, Germany
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I wrote an email to the hotel asking questions about rates and rooms. No reply for 13 days. I sent another email. This time, the owner Mr. M. answered, however, without any apology that it had taken almost 2 weeks to answer.

Subsequently, I sent a new email with a couple of questions. No reply. After a week, I tried again. Again, no reply. Thus, to four emails I received only one answer. A technical problem can be ruled out, since I always used the same email accounts.

The way the Hotel Village owner communicates is simply unprofessional. Someone with such questionable attitude towards guests should not work in the hotel business.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
8 Thank KAR-6
Mallorca, Spain
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We spent three nights here and had a lovely time. It is quiet, in a quiet part of the lovely island and all the staff cannot do too much for you. Breakfast on the terrace overlooking the sea is something to soak in. There is a very good restaurant for an evening meal. I beg to differ with another reviewer that it is expensive. Ibiza is expensive, very expensive and compared with the island, it is OK. We live in Mallorca in a similar environment and restaurant prices are half to 2/3 of what they are in Ibiza.
The bedroom had a balcony with sea view and it was a joy to sit there and read.

Well done Hendrik and team.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Paulphillips
Ibiza, Spain
Reviewed 17 May 2014

an amazing little hotel quiet,well situated and well maintained place with an excellent cuisine made by a talented chef, and an unbeatable sunset view... that little family owned hotel offer a touch of class at an unpretentious price... highly recommended

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
#7 of 14 in Sant Josep de Sa Talaia
ME Ibiza
ME Ibiza
#5 of 56 in Santa Eulalia del Rio

Been to Hotel Village Ibiza? Share your experiences!