TUI Family Life Sirenis Aura
Nereida Aparthotel(San Antonio Bay)
US$73
US$66
  • Beachfront
Occidental Ibiza(Sant Josep de Sa Talaia)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$124
Barcelo.com
  • Breakfast included
Marina Palace Prestige by Intercorp Hotel Group(San Antonio Bay)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$82
Priceline
  • Pool
Apartahotel San Marino(Sant Josep de Sa Talaia)
TripAdvisor
Hostal Cala Moli(Sant Josep de Sa Talaia)
Priceline
CLUB CALIMERA Delfin Playa(Sant Josep de Sa Talaia)
1,489 results
All reviewskids clubthomson staffgreat holidayevening entertainmentsnack barwater park isall agessirenis aurasan antoniobaby roomentertainment teamshower screensoft play areainfinity poolbar staffwater taxithemed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Brilliant holiday hotel was excellent ( rooms a little disappointed on entrance) but once curtain open etc it did look like brochure . Pools entertainment kids club etc was spot on kids loved it.

Service in bar and restaurants was fantastic staff so friendly xx

Water park brilliant although some height restrictions

3  Thank Carolyn M
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have just returned from a 1 week stay at The Aura we had a lovely time my husband & 2 children aged 7 & 3, my only negative comment would be that the rooms & pool area are dated & in need of a uplift, I have stayed in the sea view a couple of times before & always though Aura looked the better of the two but this certainly sin' the case & if we went back it would be the sea view I would choose. The entertainment team & bar staff work extremely hard & are always friendly, well done to you all.

Room Tip: Corner suites as balconys are private
1  Thank Judith B
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed here for 2 weeks early June. I have a 1 & 4 year old.
It may sound silly but what made us book this hotel over others was the comments I'd read about not needing to get up at daft o'clock for sun beds round the pool... This was very true. We use to head for breakfast around 8.30/9 and there was plenty still free.

ROOM: Yes these are dated, with dark wood decor but very spacious. With regards to location, if you want a quiet room not right next to evening entertainment then email hotel & request this. (Entertainment does finish at 11 tho so not much noise after that)
Also a massive point I read & acted upon was that all ground floor rooms have a gap in the balcony (people did block these up with the tables & chairs) but with a 1 year old I didn't want to leave anything to chance so I requested a first floor room (some blocks have 2 floors, some 3)
Another niggle was that the bath didn't have groves or bath mat so if like me u have a little one,bath time was a nightmare as he slid everywhere,he scared himself on a few occasions which just made him not want to get in.... (Take some sticky things with you for the bath)
FOOD: Very nice,always found something,piping hot & constantly replenished. Liked theme nights,especially good old british roast on a sunday.
Pool bar had a limited menu for snacks, burgers/hot dogs/ salads/ toasties etc
LOCATION: We chose to stay here as i knew it wasn't in the hustle & bustle of everything. If you come out the hotel & head right there is a handy supermarket & a nice small beach & a lovely beach bar where you can watch the sunset. Also the bus stop, the bus is 1.65 per adult and takes 20 mins to San Antonio, runs every hour on the hour going & every half past & on the hour coming back.
Turn left & walk for about 10 mins & you come to numerous bars, restaurants & supermarkets. We found a few nice family orientated bars that had loads for the kids, bouncy castles, go karts, slides etc.
ENTERTAINMENT: We rarely stayed for the evening entertainment as its not our kind of thing, mainly as our kids don't sit still for 5 mins & dont really join in either, so cant comment too much on this. We did use to head back around 9.30-10 & everyone did seem to be having a good time & enjoying themselves. Caught the end of a take that tribute act one night which seemed quite good.
Daytime entertainment too, again if you're into it, water aerobics, water volley ball, quiz's, etc... Not too in your face though (next door in the Holiday Village you could hear theirs which did seem very full on)
KIDS CLUB: Brilliant if your child likes this type of thing. They run sessions everyday except Wednesdays. The staff are all so lovely & work so hard. The kids love them. The sessions are split into age groups, plus theres an afternoon session which is mixed ages if you want your kids to go together. Places are on first come first served basis though, as the ratios have to be right so once its full its full. Get there a bit earlier.
They also do a 'stay & play' type of session for under 3 years in the crèche which runs 3 days a week. All these details classes/activities etc are on a notice board in reception.
POOL & WATER PARK: impressed with both. Always clean, always sun beds (round pool, only chairs in water park) Water park brilliant for all ages, has small kids area, then pirate ship & slides for slightly older kids & then slides for older kids & of course us adults!!!

One of my only things that would have improved our holiday would be to of had another dining place of an evening, this may not bother you too much if you only stay one week (they do have a Japanese that you can pay a supplement to dine in but it was empty every night, possibly as the supplement is too much compared to what you could get out if the hotel for that) the holiday village next door did have 2 other restaurants their guests could dine in & seeing as its all the same company i don't know why the Aura cant sort a deal out for their guests too.

Overall we had a lovely holiday. The restaurant staff deserve acknowledgement too as they are all always so happy & interact with the kids. Very quick to serve you with drinks at lunch & dinner. Brilliant customer service.

Room Tip: If you have small children don't get a ground floor room due to gap in the balcony. If you want an early bedtime (pre 11pm) ask for a room away from the main stage. Remember to take bath grips for bathing babies.
5  Thank DMcMc001
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This place is really good value for money. When we first arrived we were worried about how things were going to pan out as the rooms were a little dated. However, this is the only negative point i am going to make. I'm really suprised by some of the reviews about the food, we found that there was a lot of choice and that it was decent quality, lets put it this way, i came back half a stone heavier!!

The staff were excellent at the hotel and the Thomson staff were brilliant with the kids. There was always something to do during the day and they put on a good show at night.

The location could not have been better and the water park is a fantastic addition to the complex, our eldest son loved it!

If you are going here and like to take a walk the best advice i can give is to turn right out of the hotel and go to the beach, especially when the sun is setting as it is beautiful. There are many shops around the area and the vast majority can be found a short walk left of the hotel.

All in all, a brilliant hotel!

Room Tip: We were in room 7104 and it was very near all of the main amenities
4  Thank Dunnetti
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have just returned from a 7 night stay at Sirenis Club Aura IBIZA (Thomson family resort).

Myself, my daughter and my partner Jay booked the holiday for our daughters 3rd birthday and we could not have come away happier.
The hotel is in a great location with hourly bus services for as cheap as 1euro 65 running all the way through the night. The beach is just a 3 minute walk from the hotel and shops for all the necessities no further than a minute walk.
The room and public areas of the hotel were always kept clean. Everyday our bed was made and towels were changed, as well as the floor and surfaces being cleaned.

The bar staff work very long hours and the majority of them provide great service. One young woman in particular Stefania made my self and my partner feel as the service was important to her remembering our drink orders and always seemed to be at the table within minutes of us finishing our drinks to see if we would like another.

As mentioned before it was my daughters 3rd birthday whilst at the resort and she could not have asked for anything better. The entertainment team work particularly hard providing day time and evening entertainment which all of us enjoyed. They even went that extra bit further to make my daughter feel special inviting her on stage on her birthday with the Thomson mascot "TTD" handing her a birthday card signed by the entertainers and finishing with the majority of the resort singing happy birthday. Not many children will be able to tell people a birthday story like that! So a massive thank you to Ashley (Ashaboo), Annie (Annie McPhee) and A huge thank you to Josh (Jet set josh) who arranged the surprises for Freyaa's birthday after just one mention to him it was her birthday in the morning and being a pleasure to watch. Josh has a very likeable character that reaches out to the children and the adults, and the best part about it is that his personality is so genuine. And not put on for the purpose of his job. Josh even took time on his day off to come and sit with us to make sure we were having a good time.
We loved the team so much we are already looking at dates in September to return whilst they are all still there.

We didn't put Our daughter in kids club as Me and Jay both work full time so this Holiday was a chance for us all to be together for longer than a day. However, all the children I saw at pool side returning from kids club would come back with the biggest smiles on there faces and full of excitement. Part of the entertainment was "kennel club" with Thomson the dog and most nights one of the kids reps from kids club Mitch (mitchilin man) would be there encouraging the kids to dance and helping them with the game questions always attentive to the children making sure they were happy. I would also here the children mention him throughout the day.

I have seen a lot of people write really bad reviews about the food, so I just wanted to give my feed back. Although the food wasn't exactly to my taste I do not agree that it warrants some of the comments. I think when people are slightly disappointed things can be exaggerated. Not every item on the buffet was to our taste but we could always find something we liked and they offered a different variety everyday that we were there for lunch and dinner.

We had an amazing time and the Thomson team made it even better. We have already convinced my parents and siblings to join us again in September.

• Stayed: June 2014