Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,502 results
All reviews piano bar swim up room sunset restaurant adult pool buffet restaurant la torre main restaurant adults only section days in advance silent disco main pool negative reviews young children great holiday family holiday bar staff bottle of cava
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have just returned from a week at this hotel and all I can say is it was brilliant and how much fun we had. I went with my husband, 4 year old and 9 months old.
Accommodation- I wasn't looking forward to the accommodation as the pictures of the rooms look really old and dated but in actual fact they weren't. The rooms were clean and fairly spacious. The bathroom was a good size with a bath, shower, toilet and sink. Looked fairly new too. The kitchenette bit was basic but all you really needed. For me the only slight down fall was no kettle for my daughter's bottles but a big enough pan sterilised the water fine. The beds were comfy and slept well as did the girls. Maid service every day and was always left clean and tidy.

Food and drink- What can I say!?! Easily put on a few extra pounds in a week! Breakfast was a huge selection of bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, cold meats, cheese, fruit, yoghurt, pastries and food cooked to order! Lunch, another huge selection of food!If breakfast or lunch was missed the pool bar restaurant near reception serves food throughout the day. Dinner time-alot of food cooked freshly infront of you. Something for everyone (even fussy eaters). If you like your puddings here is the place for you! Lots of different choices! Staff were friendly and cleared away plates fairly quickly. There are 2 restaurants you need to pre book for. One is the sun set restaurant (spanish food) which has an amazing view! Slight downfall was the service but nothing too much to moan about. The other is an Italian restaurant which we didn't book to go in so can't rate! All spirits are named brands not local rubbish! Cocktails are a must have!

Pool areas- Pools were always clean and tidy. A kid pooped in the pool whilst we were there and this was quickly dealt with a health and safety followed! The baby and toddler pool are great as we were on sun loungers right by the pool and could clearly see our 4 year old right in front of us. The pool bar is great as you can help yourself to non alcoholic drinks. Lots of different choices of ice cream too!

Entertainment- the team who do all the entertainment and kids club have so much enthusiasm and energy! Loved the way that they interacted with the audience and children at the night time entertainment, all up and dancing and clearly having fun! A nice touch is photographers go around and take photos which can be viewed and purchased at a reasonable price.

Staff- all friendly and happy to help! Again only downfall was we arrived at 11am and room wasn't ready til 2pm but guess depends on your flight time.

Don't think there are any other sections to rate but all in all had a fantastic time! Beautiful grounds that are well kept. I would definitely go back. Infact have just picked a brochure up for next year!
10/10! Lovely holiday enjoyed by all!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Sara N
InsotelHotelGroup, General Manager at Insotel Tarida Beach Sensatori Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments, we appreciate it.
We are really satisfy if you have enjoyed your holiday.

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The resort has stunning views, BUT totally unsuitable for couples or anyone with any kind of disability, the resort is built into a mountain side and you need to be a hiker to manage the hills, I discovered a lift from the Buffet restaurant to the pool deck after 4 days of struggling the staff did not inform me of this and they could see I had problems as with many others but they kept turning off the lift. also no benches to take a rest on the way back up to the Hotel rooms from the beach and pool deck, staff did not help with luggage or information, Cala Tarida has no town, you need a car to be able to leave the resort. On top of this every other guest had very young crying children dinner was a nightmare, totally unsuitable for us

Room tip: make sure you ask for a room on the lower part of the resort otherwise you have a mountain climb all day long
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank yvonneh1949
InsotelHotelGroup, General Manager at Insotel Tarida Beach Sensatori Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank your very much for your comments and sorry if we were not able to satisfy your expectations.

In our Resorts we have guests of differents ages and we try every single day to make their holiday enjoyable, it´s our main goal.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I visited this hotel in 2013 with my husband and 2 children aged 2 and 5.

We stayed for 2 weeks and had a wonderful time. The hotel is very large with accommodation blocks spread over the site. It is on a hill and our room was at the top but even our 2 yr old managed the walk in an evening with no trouble although it is quite steep we took our time-why rush on holiday! The food was faultless. There was something for all of us and I could have happily spent another 2 weeks there without being bored with the choice! I am sometimes disappointed by the lack of fresh fruit on all inclusive holidays but here was different! There were busy periods at the restaurant and sometimes there were a few waiting outside to be seated but we never had any problems and were straight in. They tended to shut the doors on one restaurant when it became full so you went to the other on separate floor.
The beach is lovely but as other reviews state it is not private and you will be charged for use of sunbeds. We hired a pedalo with a slide and had an amazing hour-well worth it in the crystal clear water.
We did manage to break our room key several times by keeping it next to a mobile phone which can wipe the data-so be warned to keep them separate or you may find yourselves locked out!
The pools were lovely and we used the top pool with the kids pools attached -lifeguard on duty which I liked. They do serve drinks from plastic cups but I would far prefer that to standing on broken glass. The ice cream choice kept the kids (and my husband) happy. Not just ice cream in a tub but choices of lollies and ice creams. I thought this was a lovely touch.
The mini disco was great for the kids although ours took a while to pluck up the courage to take part but once they did they took part every night.
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to families and we are returning this summer.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank sally c

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with others travellers.

We appreciate your words and hope to see you again this summer and wellcome personally.

Best regards from Insotel Tarida Beach Resort

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Visited cala tarida beach 3 years ago and was amazed how good it was , returned in june this year for a week , still a good hotel but has took its eye off the ball in many ways :
No soap in toilets ,
Always waiting to get a table for breakfast and evening meal ,
Not enough staff cooking food and waiting tables ,
Plastic/cardboard cups at pool bar all day (even for tea/coffee ,
Sun beds very tired ect ect
Still a good hotel but needs more staff and better management ,
Cala tarida is a fantastic place
Great beach and very clean sea
But i wouldnt go back unless it was cheap ! Id rate it 3.75 star

6  Thank Fisheralexevie

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your opinion, we appreciate it.

Note all your comments and we will improve better service and facilities for our future guests, hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This resort is great if you are a family. My partner and I have just returned from here after 2 weeks all inclusive. Can I just say staff are excellent and all areas of the resort are spotless and staff are very willing to help, but we found there were very few couples at the resort and was totally geared for families with lots of children (mostly German or Italian). We found most things were catering for German or Italians. Dining room experience was hectic to say the least with children running everywhere and buggies in between tables. Food was excellent and always loads of choices. Like previous review we found the resort very hilly. We will not be going back but if you are a family I would say it would be great.

Room tip: Choose number nearer restaurant
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Irene F
InsotelHotelGroup, General Manager at Insotel Tarida Beach Sensatori Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments about your stay in our Resort.
We appreciate your words and we note your opinion in order to improve better service and facilities to satisfy our future guests (adults and families).

Hope to see you soon.