20 years ago. it was probably a nice place, but ....
First, we liked the food, the very nice staff (specially at the restaurant) and the location of the (M)Hotel.
But we didn't like :
- no wifi
- the rooms
- the price (expensive regarding the quality)
- the dirty pool.
Actually, the Floreat needs a lot of work (rooms, gardens, lobby, restaurant, terraces, etc.) to be nice and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florea Riverside Lodge have 65 en-suit rooms,2 honeymoon suites,5 executive rooms, 8 self-catering chalets / equipped with guest amenities- air-conditioning-telephones Free Wi-Fi & Internet, E-Tv SABC 123, Movie, Sport and kiddies channels. Groups Weddings Conference ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Floreat Riverside Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floreat Riverside Hotel Sabie