“Lovely food!”

Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We offer a range of menus with special deals running daily. Special lunch time menu Monday to Saturday 2 course £7.50. Monday and Tuesday night special Menu 2 course £10.00. Food is cooked to order and on busy day's a wait may be unavoidable. We have a large child friendly, enclosed, beer garden with seating. Large car park. A great location in the welsh hills away from the hustle of a city. Private functions welcome, our in house disco is also available for events.Come and have a look we welcome all and offer as much as we can.We do not allow dogs inside the building but are welcome in our beer garden. We look forward to your visit in the near future. Booking advised to avoid disappointment Now producing our own sausages using local produce.
Manchester UK
“Lovely food!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Went for Monday night deal £9.95 for a main course abd a dessert.wonderful rib eye steak and my fave lemon meringue pie.fab value and great service.highly recommend so go folks!

Rhos-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Birthday lunch”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Today we had a delicious lunch at The Holland Arms to celebrate my fathers birthday. Fifteen of us had a selection off the Sunday lunch menu....very good sized portions and cooked to perfection. We will return.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank HelenP267
Conwy, United Kingdom
“Unexpected treat.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

This unassuming pub is a bit off the beaten tourist track but is well worth a detour. The food is excellent and plentiful. Service is friendly. We ate in the peaceful garden with my munching on Snowdonia lamb chops(3) while their living relatives bleated a few yards away. There was a good specials board and there is an ambition to get their website active with menu additions included. Their opening times are not what you might expect with special offers on Monday nights so it is important to check. But as other reviews point out you are unlikely to be disappointed.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Stephen L
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“Couldn't be better”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We visited this week with 3 adults and 2 children for dinner on a Monday night. The food was fabulous we all really enjoyed it including the children who are quite fussy eaters. If I had any criticism it was that 3 things were not available on the menu so that should be addressed but all in all a very enjoyable evening with great food and large portions. So good we are taking friends back tomorrow night.

• Visited June 2014
Reading, United Kingdom
“Delicious grub at Holland Arms”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I were staying nearby and this pub was recommended to us as an excellent place to eat. I can honestly say that our meals were delicious and extremely generous portions. I like my food but was unable to finish my plate of pasta. My husband ordered fish and chips and was really impressed with the quality of the fish. A huge chunk of cod (not processed) but proper flaked fish. Well done Darren. You are a grest cook and I hope you continue to prepare such delicious food. Puds were delicious too. We shall cerainly recommend your pub to our friends even though we live down south. Thank you.

• Visited May 2014