I stayed on 20th May due to an unscheduled overnight stop at Heathrow caused by a delayed flight. There were many people looking for accommodation and I ended up accepting a room here booked via the British Hotel Reservations Centre at Heathrow. I was charged £250 for a twin room single occupancy. This was extremely poor value as the room was at best average. There were no luxuries - very few toiletries and no free wifi. The breakfast was disorganised and not very varied. I will never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary hotel, good sized airy bedrooms, located across from Feltham railway station with easy and quick access to Twickenham, Richmond, Waterloo and Windsor. Shopping facilities within 3 minutes' walking distance as well as 14 screen cinema,large bowling complex and good selection of fast food outlets ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your St Giles Heathrow - A St Giles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Giles Heathrow Hotel
- St Giles Heathrow Feltham
- St Giles Heathrow - A St Giles Hotel Feltham, Greater London