“Broken Lanes!”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Broken Lanes!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I came here on the first day of the Easter break with my two boys.
Staff were lovely especially the team fixing all the broken lanes!
We were given a lane - we waited just over 10 minutes for it to come on!
Only one bowl was rolled and the lane closed down - we waited another 5 minutes.
The man fixing the lanes was efficient but so many other lanes were broken I felt sorry for him.
The family next to us had been moved 3 times due
To broken down lanes. The daily on the other side left their game due to frustration.
After the our lane broke down 5th time we were moved to the side bowling space but once again we has to wait till the lanes were switched on!

I give credit to my 6 year old and my 3 year old for the patience they showed us.

This place needs modernisation and more lighting -it has a very dark and broken down feel
To it .

In a short summary the staff are lovely but my goodness me there needs
To be some serious money spent on the bowling machinery!!

1 Thank Rgak1

Sunbury, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Not good, but it is what it is”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is not a good tenpin bowling alley. It is overly dark and seems a little chaotic. The staff seem to be poorly trained and the management no existent. However it is what it is. The lower class multi-cultural nature of its location means I am not sure how you could change it really.

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dangerous soft play area”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

This soft play area is dangerously unsupervised. Parents are not allowed into the soft play area, yet staff allow children, some of which are under 2, free access through the gate. When we complained we were told we signed an agreement acknowledging this lack of supervision in actual fact we, and many of the parent we spoke to were never shown or signed any such agreement. When a child went missing staff were unhelpful and refused to help.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Sinead O
Southport, United Kingdom
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 390 helpful votes
“good for families”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Took the kids here and they enjoyed themselves,which these days is a must keep them happy and all will be ok.Lots for them to do and for the adults too prices not too expensive considering your still in the London bonfires ,all in all worth a visit for families if in the area.

Visited August 2013