3 Palms Luxury Cottage
Blouberg Manor Boutique Hotel(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$75
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Myoli Accommodation(Bloubergstrand)
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2010

Our stay at the 3 Palms was just what we needed, great hosts and location!! I was with my two children aged 20 and 18 visiting family, and we thoroughly enjoyed the space and hospitality of Gert and Antoinette. Our week long stay was far too short, it felt like we owned the place. Great location for the beach, shopping and entertainment. We certainly will be back as I dont think we could find another place quite like this. Thanks to Gert Antoinette and Zarah for making us feel most welcome. See you again!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank DFD60
Reviewed 3 January 2010

We stayed at the 3 Palms at the end of November and it was amazing. We had the whole cottage to ourselves. The rooms are gorgeous - spacious and very comfortable with lovely decor. The hosts were very friendly and accommodating whilst still respecting our privacy. Gert is extremely knowledgeable and gave us some great tips on where to go for the rest of our trip. A perfect base from which to explore Cape Town and the surrounding areas. Great for couples. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vicki_Prowse
Reviewed 26 July 2009

"My family and myself had an absolute fab time at the 3 Palms. Great hospitality and a beautiful cottage, ideal for the 4 of us.  The assistant - and sometimes nanny for our children - Nikki is a star and Gert and Antoinette are the most enthusiastic and helpful hosts you can imagine. The location in Bloubergstrand - superb beach, great surfing and not crowded at all (unlike for example Camps Bay on a hot summers day) - is very central and you have easy access to Cape Town and the Winelands. Mind you the nightlife in Blouberg is also pretty good. Also the 3 Palms is real value for money. I searched the web long prior to our holiday and don't think you find any better priced luxury accommodation in Bloubergstrand.

I will be back at the 3 Palms, no doubt!!!!"

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank Elke_Gregor
Reviewed 8 January 2009

Just had the most wonderful time staying at the 3 Palms luxury cottage with friends this Christmas. A beautiful cottage with 2 large en-suite bedrooms and great lounge and kitchen area - perfect for self catering. There is a tranquil garden and pool shared with the best hosts, Gert, Antoinette and Zarah and only 10 mins walk from the beach. Will definately be planning to stay again.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 22 October 2008

I really enjoyed my stay at the 3 Palms. It's a beautiful place within a beautiful area of Cape Town. Breakfast is amazing and the tranquillity of the place is just what I needed. You can basically rent out a whole house with 2 beautifully decorated en-suite bedrooms and a very spacious living room and open plan kitchen, absolutely lovely. Also Gert and Antoinette are the perfect hosts and assist you with whatever you ask for and they even take you out to the local pub if that is what you are looking for.

I will be back in November 2008 and that won't be the last time either, most likely. Overall, 5 stars I would say :-)

Stefan Haelker (Germany)

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)