“Best Indian food in Cape Town by far!!”

The Indian Chapter Restaurant with Prim Reddy
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to our home. At the Indian Chapter in Blouberg, our culinary offering will take your taste buds on a sensational journey to the land of Kings. Our chefs sing while they cook & you will feel the love in both our curries & tandoor delicacies. Our decor is authentic, the ambience fantastic & our bathrooms are beautiful. Belly dancing every Friday. Booking essential. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I met Prim and her amazing team yesterday evening for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed my evening at the Indian Chapter! The atmosphere is very warm and welcoming while Prim and her staff are very attentive and super friendly! The food was honestly the best Indian food I have had in Cape Town and the Naan breads are so fresh and tasty!! I will definitely be going back and would certainly recommend this restaurant to friends and family!!

SocialMediaSA, Public Relations Manager at The Indian Chapter Restaurant with Prim Reddy, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for the fantastic review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience and look forward to your next visit. Prim Reddy and The Indian Chapter Team :)

There are newer reviews for The Indian Chapter Restaurant with Prim Reddy

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

This is currently the family's favourite restaurant. The food is so good, we are working our way through the menu. The atmosphere is amazing, thanks to Prim and her team. The first time we were there, she joined us at our table and chatted for a while. The 2nd time, she remembered our first conversation and welcomed our oldest daughter (who had not been with us the first time). Although they do take aways, it is best to sit down and soak up the hospitality and enjoy the fantastic food.

Dear Gillian. Thank you so much for the kind words and the fantastic review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience and look forward to your next visit. Prim Reddy and The Indian Chapter Team :)

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The food (lamb biryani) was fabulous - excellent taste. The portion was huge. I asked for a "doggy bag" to be delivered with the meal, and and now I have lunch for the next two days (without that, I would have eaten the whole thing.) Service was very friendly. I eat at The Indian Chapter whenever I have a chance.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

So incredibly disappointed that we only found this incredible restaurant the day before we left South Africa or we would have eaten here weekly during the 18 months we lived there. I've had Indian food in all parts of the world and this was truly the best I've had. The Tandoori chicken appetizer was so tender if fell apart when I tried to place it on my fork. The flavor was delish! The chicken samosas were equally as good....not sure what spices were mixed in with the minced chicken but they were simply divine! I ordered the seafood madras and there were big beautiful pieces of kingklip (not some cheap hake) smothered in a flavorful. rich, and perfectly spicy sauce. I had been told that Prim (the owner) did not sacrifice quality and that was very evident in the dishes we had. Additionally, Prim took the time to visit each table and introduce herself and make sure everyone was enjoying their meals. That speaks volumes of her character and desire to provide an excellent dining experience, in my opinion. She was even kind enough to give me some chilies to take with me to Abu Dhabi (where we just relocated) so that I could incorporate them into my own curries. Not sure we'll find ourselves in the Cape Town area in the years to come but if we do, The Indian Chapter will be one of the first places we stop!

1  Thank azhootie

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Thank you, Prim. We arrived without a reservation and you found us a table (we would have been happy with your table in the corner). We had a most enjoyable evening thanks to you checking on us, chatting and keeping a watchful eye. The lamb was absolutely delicious, the wait staff attentive and the restaurant had a nice vibe (without being too loud). Now I know why most of the tables were reserved on a Wednesday night before pay day! Highly recommended!

Thank you for the feed-back Anton, appreciated. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience and look forward to your next visit. Prim Reddy and The Indian Chapter Team :)