As with most people we stayed here as part of an overland truck your through Uganda. I was completely amazed by the beautiful lake views, and spent many hours just relaxing with a nice cup of coffee gazing out....
We stayed in one of the cottages that had a nice veranda with views straight out onto the lake. The rooms are basic, but have everything you need and the beds are comfy. The only (small) issue for me was the lack of any water power in the shower meant no chance of washing my hair for the duration of the stay, and it was so weak it was difficult to even wash. Not really the biggest issue whilst trekking through Uganda, but would be something to consider if staying more than a couple of days.
I would recommend staying here if you are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering Spectacular views of the lake, Bunyonyi Overland Resort is set on the shores of Lake Bunyonyi. The resort has a children's playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site. With over 40 rooms Bunyonyi Overland Resort offers accommodation in Lake Bunyonyi for all budgets. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. You do canoeing,bird watching, hiking at this resort, and the area is popular for diving. The resort also offers bike hire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Jovago.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Bunyonyi Overland Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Bunyonyi Overland Hotel Kisoro
- Bunyonyi Overland Resort Uganda/Kabale