Wonderfull location with great views on the lake. We have stayed in a room, bathroom okay, room simple. Furnished tents look fine as well, but do not have own washroom. Be prepared for a fresh morning (1800 meters!).
Activities like canoe and swimming possible. Walking oppertunities limited. Possibility to visit a local school.
Breakfast okay, but not wel organized, rather slow. Dinner with good views on the lake. Some staff welcoming, some staff ignorant. Wifi near the reception available.
Heartbreaking that on the way to the resort you see many families chipping stones in terrible conditions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering Spectacular views of the lake, Bunyonyi Overland Resort is set on the shores of Lake Bunyonyi. The resort has a children's playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site. With over 40 rooms Bunyonyi Overland Resort offers accommodation in Lake Bunyonyi for all budgets. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. You do canoeing,bird watching, hiking at this resort, and the area is popular for diving. The resort also offers bike hire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Jovago.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Bunyonyi Overland Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Bunyonyi Overland Hotel Kisoro
- Bunyonyi Overland Resort Uganda/Kabale