We stayed two nights in July. Power boat ride to lodge was fun. Their staff is exceptional and very friendly. The views of the lake are unforgettable. It was very quiet and relaxing. We paddled around in dugout canoe and even tried a rope swing into the lake. I was wary of the a la carte dining, but the food was great and very reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering Spectacular views of the lake, Bunyonyi Overland Resort is set on the shores of Lake Bunyonyi. The resort has a children's playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site. With over 40 rooms Bunyonyi Overland Resort offers accommodation in Lake Bunyonyi for all budgets. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. You do canoeing,bird watching, hiking at this resort, and the area is popular for diving. The resort also offers bike hire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jovago.com, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Bunyonyi Overland Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Bunyonyi Overland Hotel Kisoro
- Bunyonyi Overland Resort Uganda/Kabale