Husband and I stayed here for one night only whilst our in laws had the kids. Booked via late bookings.com. Initially paid for a double room with sea view. Once booked they called to advise there had been a mistake and that room wasn't available. We still had a double room but it was a smaller version. Room had an amazing view with a little balcony over looking the pool and sea. Room & shower room was clean. My only criticism would be the shower room felt partially small. The door banged into the toilet as you opened the door and your elbows touched the shower doors when you shower. Restaurant clean and staff attentive. Bar staff were friendly. Pool area spacious and surrounded by nice green areas. For the size of the hotel the pool area didn't feel crowded. (I guess being on the beach majority go there). You can access beach from a gate in the grounds where pool area is. Breakfast was nice. Found it strange they didn't ask for your room number. Think hotel has had a recent refurbishment. We didn't have the kids with us this time but I had a look at the kids club room which looked great and saw the activities taking place. You can take a walk out in the evenings and there is lots going on around the area - especially if you have kids. Very cheap compared to some hotels. There is a spa section which we didn't have time to try out. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eurotel Altura is located on the lovely Altura beach, in the East Algarve. All rooms have a private balcony and boost spectacular views of the sea. Buffet breakfast is included and there is free parking in the hotel.The hotel has an outdoor pool, garden area, tennis court, mini-golf, restaurant, snack bar and bar. The recently built Wellness Center has a hydrotherapy area with Turkish bath, Caribbean Shower and relaxation area. It also has massage and treatment rooms as well as a fully equipped gymnasium.Eurotel Altura also has available a special area for the younger guests, offering a Kids Club with full entertainment programme all year round.The hotel is located only 10 minutes from 6 golf courses and Faro International Airport is only 40 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurotel Altura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurotel Altura Hotel Altura
- Eurotel Altura Hotel Beach
- Eurotel Altura Portugal - Algarve