We stayed in club la mar for a week in june 2012.very quiet but we went a week after school holidays.overall the resort is a very good one and recently updated,maid service is very good and they always helped. us out when needed and same for reception staff.pool area is well maintained with a good sun lounger area.recommend the restaurant downstairs very good food and lovely family run,also casa pepe and chinatown 2 excellent food.resort is within a small town with lots of shops and supermarkets but avoid the shops who sell cameras as pushy sales and some will try and rip you off.well worth a walk around the coastal path into puerto santiago, shops are good and helpful friendly staff.would visit again overall one of our best holidays just needs airconditioning in rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully Legal and Licensed Holiday Apartments. There are Seventeen 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, fully furnished and equipped apartments. There is also Two 1 bedroom, apartments available too. A private Swimming Pool and Childrens Splash Pool is yours to use, as well as our recently refurbished roof top Solarium, offers incredible views of the 'Giants' of Los Gigantes and amazing views of the islands of La Gomera and La Palma. The very impressive 'El Teide' in all its majesty can be seen clearly too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Club La Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club La Mar Hotel Santiago Del Teide
- Club La Mar Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago