Arrived 11th March checking good, room size excellent, free safe, fridge had water beer and soft drinks. Good choice of food but poor quality and a lot of the dishes cold at all meal times heard number of people making complaints to the chef but nothing changed. By the 13th March I was struck down with vomiting etc did not recover all week so the all inclusive was a waste of money, I reported the matter to the rep and explained my concerns over the food he said that there is a virus going around I found that his attitude to be unhelpful. The following day I asked him what was the hotels response? To the complaint he said that he had reported it and if they have comments he would let me know I heard nothing. After speaking to numerous guest's who were also struck down with this bug, the hotel should have put notices up advising guests of the problem there were a number of young babies and children staying at this hotel, I think that there should have been antibacterial spray at the dining room door. We saw a person leaving dining room and was sick outside it was a good while for the cleaners turning up no smell of any disinfectant another guest threw up at the pool bar over the table there is a serious problem at this hotel which they ignored I would not recommend any one going there. I found that our room had not been cleaned to a good standard.
One of the pools did not have the bar open all the time, entertainment poor. Spa voucher was a nice gesture but due to being unwell only went the once.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes has been designed down to the smallest detail for familes and couples wishing to spend their holidays in an incomparable location, enjoying our excellent facilities to the full. Superbly located in Tenerife South, it enjoys spectacular views over to the island of La Gomera and the Lod Gigantes cliff. 500 Meters away from Plaua La Arena beach. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Costa Los Gigantes Hotel
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago