We had a Suite that was right next to the hotel Reception but had to walk half a mile to get there as the gate was kept locked, so not suitable for anyone with walking disability's. Plenty of things for children to do and good entertainment. Dining room very well organized as when it was full the dining room opposite was opened. Good selection of food and staff very pleasant. Good pools and plenty sunbeds. Nothing outside hotel, not one shop or bar so we got a taxi to the marina as it was a fair way to walk, so a week was long enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes has been designed down to the smallest detail for familes and couples wishing to spend their holidays in an incomparable location, enjoying our excellent facilities to the full. Superbly located in Tenerife South, it enjoys spectacular views over to the island of La Gomera and the Lod Gigantes cliff. 500 Meters away from Plaua La Arena beach. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Costa Los Gigantes Hotel
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago