El Marques Place was wonderful. The unit was well equipped (we have timeshare) but mostly the people in reception were exceptional. Susan was the woman I had the most contact with and if you want great customer service this is the place to get it! The hotel was gated so that helped us to feel secure and there was 24 hours service at the front desk. The pool area was lovely and there was a welcome party with Sangria.. There was a supermarket just across the street and numerous restaurants nearbyand the beach is reachable by foot but about a 25 minute walk.. We did not have a car but didn't have any trouble getting around. There are several tour companies if you wanted to take day excursions to various attractions. The location was good and it was pretty quiet. There are other areas that were closer to bars and clubs but we wanted an area that was convenient but not in the heart of " the happening" places. It is quite hilly but after two days of aching calves and thighs we got used to climbing them. All in all a very pleasant vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Marques Palace is located in Puerto de Santiago, on the South West coast of Tenerife, near the impressive Los Gigantes cliffs. This part of the coast enjoys the longest hours of sunshine on the Island, lovely climate and beautiful sunsets, made even more attractive by having the nearby island of La Gomera in the background. El Marques Palace offers charming bright classic-style apartments, some of them with stunning views of the spectacular Cliffs, of the sunsets and of the Atlantic from their private terraces. Air-conditioned apartments include a lounge with a flat screen TV, private bathroom and fully equipped kitchen with microwave, fridge, washing machine and a good variety of household appliances. A cleaning service is also provided every 2 days. The complex features a heated outdoor swimming pool, sunbathing area, a poolside snack bar and table tennis. Free WiFi is available in Reception Hall. There is a selection of hypermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding area. La Arena, a naturally protected beach, is just 15 minutes’ walk from the property. In the area guests will find a a modern Yacht Marina, the Poblado Marinero - a complex built in Canary Island style architecture - and a cove with fine volcanic sand , Playa Chica. From El Marques Palace you can easily get to both the north and the south coastline of Tenerife, and also the impressive Teide National Park. Water sports are available on the nearby beaches and Abama Golf Course is 11 km away. The complex is 25 km away from Playa Las Americas and a 45-minute drive from Tenerife South Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Marques Palace by Intercorp Hotel Group reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Marques Palace Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- El Marques Palace By Intercorp Hotel Group Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago