When we arrived check in was quick, the front desk always has atleast 2 people there, so you are never waiting long. Very pleasant and happy to help.
Our room was very nice, the bedroom is in a seperate room to your living space making the rooms very big. As a female i was slightly disappointed there was no bath but the shower was powerful enough, theres no door on the shower so the floor does get very wet but drys quickly in the heat.
Me and my partner are not fussy eaters but we really struggled on the all inclusive basis. 80% are fish dishes. If you speak to every british person they will tell you. Everyone ended up going to the resturant around the corner its cheap enough! The snack bar in the afternoon serves good food like chips and burgers, these started at 11am all day which was always full. Drinks were great and they didnt scrimp on the alcohol.
There is no entertainment during the week, there are singers thursday, friday, saturday which were quite good but there are loads of people to speak to so we werent bothered
The staff are not friendly, they dont say hello and dont want to speak. If your english they dont even look at you. This didnt bother us because it is a 90% british hotel and everyone is friendly and will speak for ours as a couple we were never on our own and we have made friends for life.
Would i go back again? Yes i would, the location, the cleanliness, the people staying there makes everything worthwhile, BUT i would go half board. The breakfast is fantastic we could fault it but the evening meal was sometimes a let down and we struggled to eat.
Dont let really negative reviews put you off because its not all bad. My is accurate as i come home yesterday. We loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Tamaimo Tropical Hotel is made up of 372 comfortable apartments and is located in Puerto Santiago in Tenerife between Los Gigantes and the lovely beach known of Playa de la Arena. At the Globales Tamaimo Tropical Hotel there is a variety of accommodation to choose from such as comfortable studio apartments, large one-bedroom apartments or two-bedroom apartments - ideal for family holidays. Within the holiday complex there are spacious and peaceful solariums with free sun-lounger service for you to relax in or you can take a refreshing dip in one of the 5 swimming pools (2 adult, 2 kids and 1 heated). For an unforgettable holiday in the sun, entertainment is available for both adults and children from 11:00am to 11:00pm when the disco bar comes to life with with professional night shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Globales Tamaimo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globales Aparthotel Tamaimo Tropical Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Aparthotel Tamaimo Tropical Hotel
- Tamaimo Tropical Tenerife
- Aparthotel Tenerife Tropical
- Tamaimo Tenerife
- Globales Tamaimo Tropical Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago