We got back from the hotel yesterday after staying for 10 days , it was our first package/all inclusive holiday for myself , 18 year old son and 10 year old daughter. Our room was basic but perfectly adequate , we only slept there and spent most of the holiday enjoying Tenerife....the room was cleaned regular to a good standard and fresh towels supplied when needed.
This was my first experience of all inclusive and I was pleasantly surprised, every night their was a good choice of fish and meat dishes, I agree with earlier reviews that some of the plates where not fully clean but always found clean one without any issues.
The staff are always friendly and work very hard for long hours with a smile for the guests, we was welcomed into the restaurant every visit by the manager who guided us towards a table, we all tried the , goat, rabbit, pork, chicken and fish dishes some we liked some we didn't but that's a personal choice not down to quality.
The evening entertainment was aimed at families with children and was quite good for a 3 * hotel , we often wandered into town early in the evening for a few drinks then returned later for the 'main' entertainment.
We never had any major issues with , pigeons , cockroaches , gangs of teenagers throwing tables in the pool , rude staff or bad behaviour.
The 2 drink rule makes sense and speeds up the wait for drinks , as said early the staff work very hard and always have a hola or gracias when serving drinks , plastic glasses are a must with a pool and children , I didn't need one but some told me you can get a family pass to allow 4 drinks at a time.
We had great days out whale watching from Los gigantes , Siam parque and Loro parque...the local towns are an easy 15 mins walk in either direction ...and got the bus to the market at Los Cristianos
All in all a really enjoyable relaxing 10 days holiday .....thanks to the hard working staff ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Tamaimo Tropical Hotel is made up of 372 comfortable apartments and is located in Puerto Santiago in Tenerife between Los Gigantes and the lovely beach known of Playa de la Arena. At the Globales Tamaimo Tropical Hotel there is a variety of accommodation to choose from such as comfortable studio apartments, large one-bedroom apartments or two-bedroom apartments - ideal for family holidays. Within the holiday complex there are spacious and peaceful solariums with free sun-lounger service for you to relax in or you can take a refreshing dip in one of the 5 swimming pools (2 adult, 2 kids and 1 heated). For an unforgettable holiday in the sun, entertainment is available for both adults and children from 11:00am to 11:00pm when the disco bar comes to life with with professional night shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Globales Tamaimo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globales Aparthotel Tamaimo Tropical Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Aparthotel Tamaimo Tropical Hotel
- Tamaimo Tropical Tenerife
- Aparthotel Tenerife Tropical
- Tamaimo Tenerife
- Globales Tamaimo Tropical Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago