We have just returned from here. I was expecting it to be in a quiet location as I had done my homework.
First impressions of the hotel weren't great from the outside, but when we walked inside that changed. Open spacious reception and the staff were only too willing to help. Our room was brilliant. We had a 2 bed apartment which overlooked the pool or the road. Our 9yr old son loved the place. The entertainment for him was fantastic. Mike the entertainer was fanastic with the kids and got both adults and kids joining in Killer pool and darts in the afternoon, great fun.
Shows in the evening were what you expect on holiday, parrot show and the snake show. The spanish dancers and the brazillian dancers were great. Only drawback was the air-con in the piano bar wasn't working. The all-inclusive drinks were very good, with cocktails included but finished at 11pm sharp.
The rooms were cleaned every day and were very spacious.
There was a good selection of food, however our son is quite picky with meat and so ate plenty of salad instead. Afew more child friendly options wouldn't go amiss. I think out of the 21 meals we had there (3/day) I was only disappointed with one.
Pool area was cleaned daily and it was locked until 10am, this prevented the old 'suntowel @ dawn to reserve them' trick. It was shaded until 11am and then it was sun, sun sun.
There is a beach only 5 mins away and this is very clean too.
Overall a very good holiday and I wouldn't have a problem going there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting views of Tenerife's stunning landscape, the 4-star Blue Sea Hotel Lagos de Cesar is perfectly located a short transfer ride away from Tenerife South Airport and is close to the sands of Playa la Arena. Its peaceful setting is ideal for those in search of a relaxing family-friendly holiday. The 116 modern, spacious rooms include junior suites, which make the perfect accommodation for families in need of extra space. Suites are equipped with an en-suite bathroom, private terrace and a host of amenities, allowing residents to unwind in complete comfort. With its location just a 400m stroll from the beach, guests can enjoy views of the glistening sea, as well as the surrounding mountains. The tranquil setting makes it hard to believe Hotel Lagos de Cesar is situated in the heart of the bustling resort of Puerto de Santiago, where there is plenty of shopping, dining, sports activities and nightlife to be enjoyed. Featuring a large outdoor swimming pool that serves as its social hub, a separate children's pool, sun terrace and rooftop lounge area, the residence also offers a gym and mini club for active visitors seeking a little action. A buffet restaurant and two bars offering entertainment and music mean the needs of every guest are catered for. Hotel Lagos de Cesar even counts a hair salon among its facilities, making the hotel ideal for visitors in need of some serious R&R. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lagos de Cesar by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sea Lagos De Cesar Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Lagos De Cesar Tenerife
- Hotasa Lagos De Cesar Hotel
- Hotel Lagos De Cesar
- Lagos Cesar
- Lagos De Cesar By Blue Sea Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago