Great sea view. Well positoned for everything. Good size apartments though a bit odd and very basic if self catering...no oven just a small microwave. A lack of storage too for your clothes .we lived out of suitcases. Building work going on which no one was made aware of! Very noisey at times and very dusty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious, comfortable apartments all outdoor terrace and magnificent sea views, equipped with kitchen and utensils, independent air conditioning, bathroom, furnished 1 and 2 separate bedrooms, safe with charge in all apartments, laundry pay phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dragos Del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dragos Del Sur Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Dragos Del Sur Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago