I've been there a year ago in July and I decided to come back this year. The décor of the hotel is probably mid 90's but the rooms are very clean. I would not recommend paying for all inclusive as the food is tasty but there is not much to choose from, especially when you're vegetarian. The best option would be bed and breakfast or room only. The swimming pools are clean. The beer that they serve at the pool area is very poor quality. The view from the top swimming pool is AMAZING!! It's a great place to stay if you don't look for anything posh. The best option is to dine at the restaurants nearby. Great location and very cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vigilia Park is situated in the heart of Puerto Santiago, with unique views to the cliffs of Los Gigantes and the island of La Gomera and La Palma. Discover this beautiful corner of the South Island of Tenerife is characterized by clean and clear atmosphere with a warm climate all year round. The environment is very quiet and it is an ideal place for couples, families with small children or pets. Lovers of diving, surfing and anyone who wants to enjoy a relaxing holiday...The resort comprises a total of 109 apartments. The internal volume, minus the terraces varies from 50 m2 to 80 m2. All are very spacious and have private terraces. The equipment of the units is complete allowing you to enjoy a stay with all the amenities you need, such as fully equipped kitchens (oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and kettle), ceiling fans, flat screen TV, telephone , safe, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Cots (free of charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Vigilia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viglia Park Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Vigilia Park Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago