Just got back from Vigilia Park after booking through on the beach and to be fair our first time visit to Tenerife was spot on. First of all the hotel.. basic self catering apartments with street or sea views. We paid the extra 45 euro's up grade for sea view room 100 though the view was partially blocked by apartments straight across from us, so I did note my frustration to the German receptionist that it was a partial sea view. She said that she would make a note and address the issue to her manager the next day.. we heard nothing more so couldn't be bothered chasing the matter up. The hotel does offer an all inclusive option but I wouldn't bother with this we had a look at what was on offer and it was a very basic selection. So if you are a family that are use to all inclusive you would be very disappointed. This is the first time we have done self catering and we are glad that we had taken this option. The hotel has two pools one at ground level and a rooftop pool and bar with the most excellent views you will find drinking a cold one from a proper frosty pint glass. The rooftop bar and pool is definitely the best asset of this hotel.. 1 pint 2.75 euro's vodka and coke 4.00 euro's at the hotel bars. S.C is the best option and with many local supermarkets its a very cheap option.. Dino's are dotted all around which are our versions of Spar's or Tesco express, also there is a new Lidel opening just up the street from the hotel. We plan to visit Tenerife next year and stay in the same location because it is spectacular. We would consider coming back to Vigilia park but with use of a different room. "THE FAMILY FROM ROOM 100 !"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vigilia Park is situated in the heart of Puerto Santiago, with unique views to the cliffs of Los Gigantes and the island of La Gomera and La Palma. Discover this beautiful corner of the South Island of Tenerife is characterized by clean and clear atmosphere with a warm climate all year round. The environment is very quiet and it is an ideal place for couples, families with small children or pets. Lovers of diving, surfing and anyone who wants to enjoy a relaxing holiday...The resort comprises a total of 109 apartments. The internal volume, minus the terraces varies from 50 m2 to 80 m2. All are very spacious and have private terraces. The equipment of the units is complete allowing you to enjoy a stay with all the amenities you need, such as fully equipped kitchens (oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and kettle), ceiling fans, flat screen TV, telephone , safe, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Cots (free of charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Vigilia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viglia Park Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Vigilia Park Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago