“Great experience - can definately recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dive! Dive! Dive!

Dive! Dive! Dive!
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive! Dive! Dive!, based in Playa Flamenca near Torrevieja, provide the complete range of PADI Scuba Diving Courses from Open Water Diver up to Divemaster plus many Speciality Courses.We also offer guided dives around wrecks, reefs and marine reserves in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea off the coast of the Costa Blanca in Spain.
Holstebro, Denmark
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great experience - can definately recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I found Dive-Dive-Dive by chance on the Internet. I mailed Geoff and the communication regarding arranging the diving was really great and fast. Had a great day - small group but well taken care of. Geoff and his small team are really doing a good job. Best thing of all - they are taking diving SERIOIUS and are very consious about environment, diving rules and equipment. By the way - the equipment was new and of great standard. I seldom had a dive school that had so good equipment. The actual dives were great and Geoff new his territory. He found loads of good things to look at and made this an enjoyable day for me. Last but not least the prices are very reasonable.
I would clearly recommend Dive-Dive-Dive and this is not the last time I will be diving with them.

Kildare, Ireland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A chilled, relaxing and breathtaking experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Myself and my 15 year old daughter tried the Discover Scuba Diving day and it was fabulous. Something totally different. Geoffs instructions were easy to follow and everything was calm and relaxing. A really enjoyable day.

Ciudad Quesada, Spain
“Scuba diving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Me and my daughter had a wonderful scuba day together with Geoff and Dive Dive Dive at Cala Cortina near Cartagena.
Geoff is a great instructor, very accaurate and informative which is really appreciated.
Really nice that Geoff also took picture during the Scuba that he shared on FB :-)
I can really recommend Dive Dive Dive.

“open water Padi course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

My 15 year old son, Alan, has just completed his open water diving course with Geoff. He had a fantastic time and is now eager to go on and do the advanced course with Geoff. I had complete confidence in Geoff's professionalism and would highly recommend him as a diving instructor. Alan found the whole experience exciting, educational and above all lots of fun. We also very much appreciated seeing the photos and video that Max took. It was great to see some of the things that Alan got up to.

Basildon, United Kingdom
“Fantastic introduction and now keen to do it again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

The Father & Son combination brought together experience, enjoyment and excitement for my partner and I.
Starting with the basics in the pool, it doesnt take long to build your confidence and understanding alongside Geoff and Max. With the experience Geoff has built up and the training Max is undertaking, you know you're in safe and happy hands throughout. After an hour session we drove down the coast to a wonderful cove to put our new skills to the test.
All our kit (great condition) was fitted before taking the plunge, taking things at a steady and relaxed pace as we submerged into the warm waters.
Both dives (30 mins each) were great each helping us to get to grips with the apparatus and conditions whilst exploring. Go Pro's were welcomed which made a change form other dive centres, although make sure that are attached to a harness. I did and the photos came out wonderfully.
Overall it was a great day out and considering the price this just can't be missed. Thanks agin for a great day out!