“Not at all the same...”
Review of Passage To India - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Have been regular customer in Passage to India for 10 years and we found it the best on the coast. Today the 27. May 2013 we found the restaurant on new hands and sadly with new kitchen staff. Very dissapointed and ask do anyone know if the original restaurant and crew has moved somewhere else on the coast?

Regards Norwegians in Estepona

2  Thank Tonnsun

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Passage to India was our favourite Indian restaurant in Duquesa Port - visited on 15th May to find it has changed hands - disappointed

1  Thank Hawne
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We visit this part of the Costa Del Sol on a regular basis and no holiday is complete without at least one night at Passage to India! The food is always good - not the best Indian food I've ever had (living near Bradford, we are quite spoilt!), but it's about the best in the area. I nearly always have the fish tikka for starters which comes on a sizzling platter and is beautiful. The pickle tray as you arrive is very good - the curries can be quite heavy on creamy sauce but very tasty. One of my favourite things about this restaurant is the staff, particularly the manager Sandy. Very friendly, always happy to spend time with customers and happy to talk through any dish on the menu. Being regular visitors, we are always given at least one drink on the house after our meal which is always appreciated!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

very good food here. dequesa is dissapointing for good food. if your a local im sure you will agree. but i would eat here for sure

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I do not agree with the negative reviews on here as I can honestly say in my humble opinion its superb. It's not the best looking restaurant but this is my favourite Indian so far on the coast. I have eaten in practically every Indian restaurant around and I still travel 35km to eat some excellent fresh food at least once a month. I only ever had 1 mishap but when I spoke with the Manager he quickly changed the food was very apologetic and compt us a drink without asking. Great service, great food & very reasonably price.