“Incredible food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I am amazed by the negative reviews. I never visit the same restaurant twice if I can help it, but we went to this place 3 times in one week. Because of my work, I am fortunate enough to eat in many famous Michelin starred restaurants and I have to say that the quality of the food is first class. The mushroom, cream and truffle pasta was so good I wanted to weep! The atmosphere is ok and the service is effective if not incredible, but the good is so good anything else seems irrelevant. Even our 4 year old and 18 month old are all of their food!

1  Thank Shai1906

Reviewed 25 October 2013

My partner took me out here on a special evening and the ambiance of the place matched with the occasion very nicely. It was refreshing to be in such a busy place out of the tourist season and waiters did they best to serve everybody on time.
However, we found that menu was super expensive (I think you can eat out in Marbella twice cheaper nowadays) and dishes are not worth the money paid. We had two pizzas and they were quite ok, but nothing outstanding.
In the end they've managed to bring us the bill from the wrong table and we had to wait long time for somebody to come to take it from us.
Would return only if prices would be at least 40% less.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I was so angry after I paid my money and left this restaurant. In my view, it should be closed down!
1. Found a RAT under our table.
2. Cockroach at the entrance.
3. The waiter/owner shouted abuse (racial abuse) at the bar opposite throughout the duration of our meal.
4. Couldn't really eat anything as the rat and cockroach put me off!
Only good thing was the live music from the bar opposite.
Maybe my experience was just a one-off, but would not risk eating there again. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I took my family there and it wasnt family friendly at all. a small angry man who appeared to be the owner was constantly shouting at the bar opposite which completely ruined our meal

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We have been going here for nearly 30 years - always a fantastic meal - Toni is the very best of hosts! Although always very busy the service is always good.