“Best dining views in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seaside Restaurant

Seaside Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 149 Restaurants in Manilva
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Cheap Eats, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best dining views in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We had spotted this restaurant few times on our way to Estepona and decided to pop in and see what they had to offer.
On entering the front entrance we were greeted by one of the most stunning views of the local beach in the area. What a view to enjoy a meal.
Although We had not booked the staff were very quick at making up a table for eight of us without and hassle. The staff were extremely pleasant and one of them spoke English and German. We had friends with us from Germany so this was a huge bonus for all parties.

Everything was cooked from fresh including seafood and we watched the chef using the barbeque outside to cook the Lamb chops, chicken, pork and steaks that we had ordered. Absolutely cooked to perfection just as we had ordered and large portions. The children were also catered for and the menu was adapted specially for them. We had also ordered drinks and wine which again was no problem and served within minutes of us placing the order.

I really have to say that this was one of the nicest meals and pleasant staff that I have encountered in Spain and I would highly recommend a visit.

Das Abendessen war fantastisch Great food & Service.

John Eddie Thomas Drago Heather Elliot Donna & Dylan

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Johnleomcl
Seaside-CostadelSol, Gerente at Seaside Restaurant, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
We were glad to read your message and very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us.
We hope to have you here again.

Thanks a lot.
Best regards

Seaside Company

• Polish first
Penang
“Totally renovated by German owners, now great little eatery with terrific terrace and sea views”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

This has been an eating spot for years but has been recently totally renovated and upgraded and now presents a very pleasant venue with good food and great views.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank MetalTiger
Seaside-CostadelSol, Propietario at Seaside Restaurant, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
I thank you for your words.
We're glad you liked it.
We're working to have the best service for our clients.
We changed and added food to our menu, as for example our fresh tuna done on barbecque.
Hope we will having you soon with us again

Sincerely regards
Seaside Company
Woking, United Kingdom
“Perfect - lovely food, view and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I recently went to the restaurant as I was staying at the urbanisation immediately next door. I'd heard about it through family living there/visiting so we decided to try it. We were really impressed. First night we went up for a drink and dessert. The cheesecake was nice but I wouldn't have the chocolate cake again (personally). We went back the next night for dinner. I had swordfish with a green salad at about €10 and my partner had Iberian pork and chips at about €11. Both were lovely. The chips are very nice with a cheeky sprinkling of paprika. They also do mini desserts at €2.50 which were lovely. We enjoyed it so much we returned again for lunch before we left. We ordered a chicken caesar which was about €11 and a portion of chips. Plenty for two. Delightfully fresh! Overall I think this place is perfect and just what the area was desperate for. I've been going there for the last 6 years and some places there have been nice, others not so good but this is excellent. They seem to be different every time we go. Seaside Restaurant is very clean and the staff very friendly. Will definitely return and highly recommend. I just hope the people in the area get behind it and eat there.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Dev2706
Seaside-CostadelSol, Propietario at Seaside Restaurant, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you very much for your opinion, we are delighted for your words. We hope you could come back again and enjoy our food and atmosphere. We will introduce new dishes in our menu and hope our clients like them. See you soon.
Falk
Puerto de la Duquesa, Spain
“Lunch at the Seaside”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was curious to visit this restaurant and try out the food. Me and a friend went for lunch. The place is beautiful, lovely views, great service and all nice and brand new. I know this restaurant has only been opened a month. My friend and I found the menu odd. There were starters and main courses. No lunch time menu. I had main course which was lemon chicken. I asked what it came up with and they said potato salad. I changed it to chips. Weird. My friend had main course chicken ceasar salad which was quite large. The starters were roughly 5 to 7 euros. My main course was 11.50 euros. Some people came in while we were there and ordered starter of advocado and prawns, from what I could see it was half advocado with prawns mixed together on a large piece of white bread. Weird again. All the food was good but strange menu especially if that is the evening menu. Would go back again but the menu needs looking at.

• Visited May 2014