The hotel is outside Barcelona, which means for sightseeing the city you need a € 15,- taxi ride to the center (one way) or 45 min by public transport (€ 2,-). However, if time is not a problem or you need to do business in the hotel's surroundings (south business suburbs of Barcelona), the location is perfect (and price below of the hotels in the center). The hotel itself has seen better times (my first stay there was 10 years ago), although 3-star quality standards are sufficiently met. The bathrooms need refurbishment, but the rooms are comfortable and in good shape. Be prepaired for traffic noise, as the hotel faces the highway on one side and busy streets on the other - and windows are old and do not clos soundoproof. Breakfast is ok as in all NH/Hesperia-chain hotels, service is friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming and stylish, the Hesperia Sant Just hotel has everything you need for a memorable stay in Barcelona! Whether visiting for business or pleasure, you'll love our quiet location that is convenient to the airport and city center via public transportation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, NHHotels, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hesperia Sant Just reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Sant Just Hotel Sant Just Desvern
- Hesperia Sant Just Barcelona
- Hesperia Sant Just Province Of Barcelona/Sant Just Desvern